Make The World A Better Place With Your Business ft. Susie Touchinsky
Susie Touchinsky, Creator of Adaptive Mobility Services is an Occupational Therapy Certified Driver Rehabilitation specialist. Susie has found a path that lets her work with people and helps them return to the life and community that is meaningful for them.
It comes through in Susie’s smile and her voice of the work she gets to do. As a Business Builder, Susie uses her experiences and training in driving rehabilitation and as a driving instructor to live her mission of providing exceptional care for all drivers and education for occupational therapy practitioners. For more information about Susie and Adaptive Mobility Services, please visit her at www.adaptivemobility.com.
Susie Touchinsky, OTR/L, SCDCM, CDRS is an occupational therapy certified driver rehabilitation specialist, with experience as a driving instructor, and owner of Adaptive Mobility Services, LLC serving southeastern, PA, and surrounding areas including Orwigsburg, Reading, Hershey, Harrisburg, Allentown, and throughout Pennsylvania.
For decades, Susie has been committed to helping drivers understand and improve their driving ability and confidence after medical illness, a major medical event, health conditions, and injury.
Susie offers extensive clinical and professional experience:
- Specialty Certification in Driving and Community Mobility (SCDCM) from the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Certified Driving Rehabilitation Specialist (CDRS) from the Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists (ADED)
- 22 years of experience with dementia and mild cognitive impairment patients
- 19 years of experience in driver rehabilitation
- Experience as a licensed driving instructor
- Training with Susan Pierce’s Adaptive Mobility Service, Inc.
- Worked for Johns Hopkins Hospital Driving Program
- Served as Director for Driving Rehabilitation at Genesis Rehab Services
- CarFit Instructor
- Teacher of occupational therapists on driving rehabilitation specialist instruction
- Lecturer, published author, and educator
Susie uses her experiences and training in driving rehabilitation and as a driving instructor to live her mission of providing exceptional care for all drivers and education for occupational therapy practitioners.