Salesperson Hiring Challenges Slowing Down your Business Growth? Frustrated? Do you feel fooled again? Ready to quit?
If you’re a business owner who is working to grow via a Sales Team, chances are you have one of these two problems:
1. You are hiring Salespeople that seemed to have the right stuff and then 90 days later you know you made the wrong hiring choice. So, you fire those salespeople. Now the competition swoops in like sharks. You are frustrated because you know you wasted time, money and effort.
2. Perhaps worse than scenario 1… you are tolerating mediocrity from salespeople that you hire, or perhaps you are even tolerating outright lack of performance, because you do not have confidence that you can hire a better salesperson.
Both of these problems have exactly the same cause.
The strategy you are using to attract, sort, and then select the right salesperson is not working. Most business owners have been led astray when it comes to looking for the right things in a salesperson.
Perhaps you don’t have a system at all, perhaps you are winging it and going by “gut”. Resumes are not generally worth the paper that they are written on. You can get lots of candidates from online job boards, but for the most part the candidates are not qualified and they probably didn’t even read your job posting!
The fact is that you need a sales team if you are going to grow, expand, and effectively convert leads and brand awareness that you are generating via your marketing. You simply cannot do it all yourself and even the best computer programs will not convert clients automatically unless you sell a very cheap product.
Top business builders who eventually scale, sometimes sell, and who are able to go on vacations and have free time to spend on their family crack one very important code…
They Crack the Sales Rockstar Hiring code. They attract the best and brightest salespeople to join their team again and again.
Most of my clients are so very close when it comes to hiring the salespeople that they and their company deserve to have. Close… but close is not good enough.
When you learn the secrets to hiring great salespeople you can expand with confidence. You can crank up your marketing spend knowing that the leads will be well handled and converted.
Guess what else… when you are able to hire Sales Rockstars you no longer have to settle for mediocrity. The poor performers are either pulled ahead or else you will have the confidence to manage them out and replace them.
AND… do you have a “Rotten Apple” salesperson who is hitting quota, but their Attitude Stinks? Strong sales hiring systems can take care of that problem too.
Successful Sales Team Builders and Company builders use the right strategy to attract, Sort through, Interview, Hire and Onboard Sales Talent.
This strategy is made up of these three things:
1. An attraction system designed to give you high Quality AND Quantity Rockstar Salesperson Candidates. A system that makes your company sought out by Talent.
2. A method of Sales Interviewing and Candidate Sorting that allows you to Rapidly and Easily Diagnose who will be able to sell and who will NOT be able to sell, BEFORE you dump months and buckets of $ into them.
3. A system to onboard Sales Talent rapidly and make sure they are Ramping up to the Break even point and beyond!
This strategy works for one main reason…
The System Does The Hard Work… Not You…
The formula is simple:
High Quality Candidates + Proven Sales Talent Measurement System + Leveraged Onboarding Model = Sales Rockstars and Growth!
If you want to generate more revenue without working longer hours to do so, there is an easy solution… hire amazing Salespeople.
Instead of struggling to figure out the system yourself, let me give you my proven system, that’s already generated Rockstar Salespeople for clients who are now able to finally move on to other areas of their Business Growth Plan!
No more guesswork or wasted time…
Learn the system my clients and I use to generate Strong Sales candidate pools, to sort through those candidates rapidly, and to Pick the Right Salesperson BEFORE you invest (and then lose) 90 days and $10s or $100s of thousands and much more in the lost opportunity and time.
To hear more, grab 20 minutes on my calendar